View Profile IJP290

22 Movie Reviews

A true work of art.

Unlike most of the other shit here on newgrounds. This is something to be appreciated.

blood-ness :D

decapitatioooooooon!!!

that was

just plain creepy. But I did find it to be quite well made. I liked the song, and the animation was perfect (well, maybe not PERFECT per say, but it was dang good)

13 Audio Reviews

great song...

If at all possible (looking at your plea), could I get the sheet music? IT might not end up as a rerendition, but I'd love to learn to play this on the Piano. I know my teacher'll love it, and so will everyone at my next recital.

Again, excellent song.

in your author comment..

...were you quoting Captain Falcon? I think his 'YES' is spelled "HYES" instead of "YESZ!" But that just what it sounds like to me.

Nice song, I like it. Though, since I've listened to it about 5 times already while writing this, I have a headache.

I'd say a solid 5.

Lol, that there was pretty good. The lyrics matched the music OK like, but you get marks down for using the exact version B0UNC3 made, just dubbing it with also non-original lyrics. And for not bleeping out the swearing. I don't like swearing.

All in all, nice mixing. You should try making the voice a little softer. Maybe doing your own lyrics. and version of the song.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks for the review! But you shouldn't vote low just because of swearing.

28, Male