Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

A true work of art.

Unlike most of the other shit here on newgrounds. This is something to be appreciated.

EVanimations responds:

i know you usually have to appeal to the dumb people of newgrounds with violence and sex jokes, but this is different. Of course the dumb people respond with racial slurs, environmentalism, and jokes involving a certain gentleman's organ. charming.

Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A) Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A)

blood-ness :D

decapitatioooooooon!!!

The Murderer The Murderer

that was

just plain creepy. But I did find it to be quite well made. I liked the song, and the animation was perfect (well, maybe not PERFECT per say, but it was dang good)

Ask Taco-Man: Rip-Off Ask Taco-Man: Rip-Off

lol

tat was good..

Cymothoa Exigua Cymothoa Exigua

that was REALLY weird

I was liek o_O for the whole thing. I'm with those barfing dudes.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

nice!

Loved it when you showed the pages of the Manga. that was an awesome book.

Great animation, but there was some room for improvement. try not to make the characters so sharp looking.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

"This will blow the classical [animations] out...

... ur butt." -Jack Black, School of Rock (with mods.)

seriously, though This just about blows every other thing on NG out of the water.
Srsly, epicness. I love the fox scenes. thye make the characters look much cuter than usual. (no a furry. really, i'm not. I do like dogs though!)

20/5 5000/10

End of the Row End of the Row

wow....

what a supurb animation! so smooth with realistic graphics and everything! That is the kind of stuff I aim at being able to make! Great Job! top scores! must of taken forever to make though.

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

HOLY MUTHER OF SHIT!

THIS IS FLASH!!!!!! IT LOOKS PROFESSIONAL!

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

WTF

DONT GET NEAR ME! lol, dis was funny! U DON'T MESS WITH THAT! keep it up dude.