Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

A true work of art.

Unlike most of the other shit here on newgrounds. This is something to be appreciated.

EVanimations responds:

i know you usually have to appeal to the dumb people of newgrounds with violence and sex jokes, but this is different. Of course the dumb people respond with racial slurs, environmentalism, and jokes involving a certain gentleman's organ. charming.

Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A) Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A)

blood-ness :D

decapitatioooooooon!!!

The Murderer The Murderer

that was

just plain creepy. But I did find it to be quite well made. I liked the song, and the animation was perfect (well, maybe not PERFECT per say, but it was dang good)

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

great song...

If at all possible (looking at your plea), could I get the sheet music? IT might not end up as a rerendition, but I'd love to learn to play this on the Piano. I know my teacher'll love it, and so will everyone at my next recital.

Again, excellent song.

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

in your author comment..

...were you quoting Captain Falcon? I think his 'YES' is spelled "HYES" instead of "YESZ!" But that just what it sounds like to me.

Nice song, I like it. Though, since I've listened to it about 5 times already while writing this, I have a headache.

Benjadaninja- Nickatina On E Benjadaninja- Nickatina On E

I'd say a solid 5.

Lol, that there was pretty good. The lyrics matched the music OK like, but you get marks down for using the exact version B0UNC3 made, just dubbing it with also non-original lyrics. And for not bleeping out the swearing. I don't like swearing.

All in all, nice mixing. You should try making the voice a little softer. Maybe doing your own lyrics. and version of the song.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks for the review! But you shouldn't vote low just because of swearing.